The Temptronic® ThermoSpot family of benchtop direct contact systems provide a temperature testing tool for integrated circuits including high-Watt emitting devices. The highly responsive unit feeds a thermal probe head through a flexible umbilical. The thermal probe is designed with an interchangeable ThermoBridgeTM to mate directly to your IC or other device under test. This creates a highly efficient thermally conductive path to quickly induce temperatures to the device, even under power.
Connecting the thermal head to the DUT is made easy and precise through a quick lock-down mechanism on the thermal head.
- DCP-1 cooling power of 25W at -40°C for lower power devices
- DCP-2 cooling power of 55W at -55°C and 120W at -40°C.
- DUT Interfacing: available for in-circuit and test socket applications
- Touch-screen controller: user-programmable temperatures, graphing, data logging
- Fast and precise temperature transitions using DUT control
- Benchtop footprint for over or under test bench